Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) is an all natural, sanitation enhancement for agriculture, food, manufacturing, healthcare segments and public facilities worldwide. It is generated under highly specific electrochemical conditions using a combination of water, salt and electricity. It has a high capacity for killing pathogens by denaturing the critical components of cells, including: DNA/RNA, mitochondria, enzymes and surface proteins.
Hypochlorous acid has demonstrated potent antimicrobial efficacy against a wide range of bacteria, viruses, fungi, molds, spores, biofilms and simple eukaryotes. It exerts this potent effect on microorganisms, by an oxidative disruption of the outer membrane, followed by rapid osmotic rupture. This is the same chemical mechanism used by the natural immune system of multi-cell organisms.
The stabilized pH solution of hypochlorous acid, can be applied without hesitation in all environments. It is safe for use around people and animals, without the use of personal protective equipment and other time-consuming precautions.
Hypochlorous acid benefits:
- Natural solution that is safe to use around people, animals and the environment
- Controls contamination of viral, bacterial, mold and fungus transmission, including COVID-19
- Organically certified solution
- Save money by producing hypochlorous acid on-site with a Service Wing system using only water, electricity and salt at extremely low cost per liter
- Hypochlorous acid is versatile can be used in multiple areas:
- Spray directly on hard or soft surfaces to decontaminate areas
- Apply through hoses, foggers or misters to broadly sanitize large areas
- Purify and disinfect drinking water by dosing into livestock water systems
- Remove sulfur, iron, mineral deposits, and algae growth from water cooling systems
Hypochlorous acid can be applied without hesitation in all environments. It is fast acting and has a high performance for destroying bacteria on porous and non-porous surfaces. HOCI easily penetrates cell walls and reacts quickly to the bacteria growing in the environment.
|Service Wing Agricultural Studies with Hypochlorous Acid
|Disinfectant on Demand Overview