Service Wing Anolyte Generators
Service Wing offers a biosecurity technology that produces EPA approved hypochlorous acid (HOCl) to control viral, bacterial and fungal transmission. HOCI is the ideal solution for decontamination at all public facilities. It is a non-toxic solution that destroys bacteria and pathogens on porous and non-porous surfaces. It easily penetrates cell walls and reacts quickly to pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, mildew, and biofilm growing in the environment, including Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Service Wing anolyte systems generate Hypochlorous acid or Disinfectant on Demand (D.O.D.), under highly specific electrochemical conditions using a combination of water, salt and electricity. Food grade salt is mixed with water, and ran through our reactors which are the core of the Service Wing system. Once inside the reactor, the brine is activated by way of an electrical charge and Anolyte is produced.
Benefits of installing a Service Wing Anolyte Generator:
- Produce the EPA approved Disinfectant on Demand on-site for only $0.04 cents per gallon
- Control contamination of viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus, and biofilm, including COVID-19.
- Strong & effective disinfectant and decontamination results
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and organic solution
- Safe to use around humans and animals without PPE
- Self-balancing machine (so low maintenance)
- Remote monitoring
- EPA Approved and certified USDA Organic
Service Wing has multiple anolyte generators available that range in size and cost.
|Models||Output per 12 hour period|
Service Wing also offers yearly maintenance agreements for each anolyte generator.