D.O.D. is EPA approved to eliminate Monkeypox!
Disinfectant on Demand (D.O.D) is EPA approved to kill Emerging Viral Pathogens (EVPs), including Monkeypox and SARS-CoV-2.
EPA Registration Number: 96865-1
- List N: Disinfectants for use against SARS CoV-2 (Covid-19)
- List K: Registered antimicrobial products effective against Colostridium difficile spores (C. diff)
- List Q: Disinfectants for Emerging Viral Pathogens (EVPs)
Service Wing is the only manufacturer of anolyte generators in the United States with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) on List K, N and Q. HOCL can be applied without hesitation in all environments. It is fast acting and has a high performance for destroying bacteria on all surfaces.
- D.O.D. is also effective against E.coli, Salmonella, Staph, Listeria, TB, H1N1, Mold, Fungus, Biofilm, and much more
- Meets AOAC germicidal spray standards for Hospital Grade Disinfectants
- HOCL is derived from naturally occurring salt minerals and water
- Helps reduce the risk of cross contamination between surfaces
- Breathe Easy: No Harsh Fumes - No Harsh Chemicals
- Use in public or common places where bacteria and viruses may be of concern